Top Three Favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals

There are some great deals happening today, or today through Monday. If you need some martial arts gear, consider these offerings.

DiamondMMA is offering a 20% discount through Monday. Check out my July post that explains why I think they make the best male protective gear. Use code GIVETHANKS.

The KMG USA store has some Black Friday deals. I picked up another sweatshirt and pair of pants.

The Kali Center is offering 25% off their store items, and 20% off their online videos.

Did you find any good deals that you want to share?

Stay informed of new blog posts by following me on Twitter @martialvitality.

If you like martial arts history, be sure to check out my Martial History Team project.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nothing But the Best for My Stuff

Quit Playing Games with My Heart

Passing My BJJ Blue Belt Test